The Forza Single Kids Mouthguard is a moldable mouthguard to ensure the perfect fit. The mouthguard is available in multiple colors. Instructions:
- Place the mouthguard over upper teeth to test for size.
- If too long or uncomfortable carefully trim the mouthguard with scissors to obtain a snug fit.
- Place the mouthguard in to near boiling water for 5 seconds. Remove and shake water off the mouthguard.
- Insert mouthguard into mouth and bite. Do not bite through the mouthguard.
- Using your fingers mould the mouthguard around teeth whilst using tongue to press mouthguard against roof of mouth.
- Remove the mouthguard and place in cold water.
- If fit is unsatisfactory, repeat the procedure until satisfied.